Monday 20 February 2012

its 4 and 4!

what is it to do about 4 and 4?
actually, today is the monthlyversary with my loved one for 
4years and 4months.
thanx for stay with me this long sayang!
ill appreciate this relationship ever.
syg, thanx 4 being with me whenever i need you..
thanx 4 being apart of my life.
from the day that i found u.. 
until now, my love always 4 u.
ALWAYS!
thanx coz accept me as who i am.
know what?
i love your kindness.
love your eyes.
love your sincerity.
i just love YOU!
anybody that have u as theirs is the luckiest person in this whole world sayang!
*ahak!
sayang, i just want to spend the rest of my life being with you.
ONLY YOU.
i hope you are the one that i share my life with.
i wish that you could be the one i die with.
i pray in you're the one i build my home with.
i hope i love you all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment