Saturday 21 April 2012

its my 19TH BIRTHDAY!


these are my friends that already prank me last night! 
the best prank ever!
the prank is...
a pail.. full of....
air sabun+colgate+softener..
andd....
baby johnson talcum!
fortunately, its very harrruuumm!
and seriously, very the merry sejuk eh smalam..
menggigil-gigil taw.. 
but then, thanks guys! mmg best sgt malam tadi! :D

beginilah keadaan budak yg comel ny.. :p


*********************************************************************************

my burfday in the morning.
got phone call from beloved mum and dad.
they sang happy birthday to me!
thanks mak and babah!
they take me "Kenduri Kahwin".
snapping picta here and there with my beloved sistah and not forgotten.. my mother!







andd.. this is me.. 
the cutest burfday girl. :p









No comments:

Post a Comment