Saturday 7 April 2012

to all who knows me. :)

firstly, im really sorry if my behavior doesnt make u comfortable.
seriously, this is me. 
really me.
if u really wants to be my friend as sincere as u can.
ACCEPT me.
accept me as who i am NOT what i am.
friend, im not as FIERCE as u think.
its actually not fierce.. its FIRM.
so please.. oh please..
UNDERSTAND me.



***************************************************************************

secondly, when we (friend) have any problem. 
just tell me.
is it so hard to tell me? 
why oh why?
im not gonna eat u. 
im also not gonna kill u.
we ARE friends right?
anything u can discuss with me.
I am not the person who can not be discussed.
please understand the meaning of FRIENDSHIP guys. 
please. 


*********************************************************************

last but not least, im write this not just for friend who knows me. even my muhd amsyar ramli still cant understand me. maybe, MAYBE im difficult to be understand. but, i dont think so. i might be a BIT ego. but, that ego makes me knows what life is. how people treat me. please people, if u dont like me to be ur friend, remove me from ur life, ur FB, ur MYSPACE, ur FRIENDSTER and blablabla.

just that, until we meet again. :)


until then, I just can be who I am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment